Schedule a one-hour Guided Brainstorming Session. It’s our way to get winning options on the table fast. It’s on the house.
We’ll want to know all about your company and your PR needs. We’ll ask you a lot of questions to understand your business environment as well as the issue at hand. Here’s some to think about beforehand:
- What are your organization’s overall and near-term objectives?
- What does your brand represent?
- What’s the story you want customers, press and others to understand?
- What’s the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the one or two top benefits of your product or service?
- What’s new? (If nothing, that’s fine.)
- If a reporter or customer could remember only one thing about your product or service, what must they remember? How about your company?
When we have a good feel for your objectives and messages, we’ll have a free-wheeling brainstorming session to explore potential ideas. We’ll mix, match and bend the tools at hand, and maybe come up with some new ones. The idea is to end up with options that will work…and also are workable.
We’ll take those ideas and within two days return with 2-3 well thought-out options.
We’ll also take this time to familiarize you with Guided Message Communications, our strengths and the benefits you can expect.
The best way to reach Scott is to call him. He loves to talk. If he’s busy, he’ll get right back. He’s also an email junky. So, if you just have time for a fast note, he’ll respond quickly.
Guided Message Communications LLC
Scott E. Smith, President
P.O Box 30243
Walnut Creek, CA 94598-0243